Baby High Chair
Tiffy & Toffee offers a baby feeding chair called Baby Etiquette High Chair in colors like Pink and Blue. So you can make your choice based on whether it is for your Baby Boy or Baby Girl. High chairs let the child stay at one place during their meals, making it easy for the parent to feed. It brings in self-dependence, self-discipline and early exposure for the kid.
Features to look out for in Baby Feeding Chair
The high chairs are suitable for children 6-48 months of age. It elevates your child to the optimal and corrects seating position. Ideally, high chairs have a detachable Food tray and Play tray, Soft 5 point harness belt with shoulder and waist belt to hold the child in place in the baby dining chair. A comfortable, cushioned seat that provides complete backrest. Swivel wheels with locking mechanism. Spacious storage basket to store baby’s essential items. Easy and compact fold. Soft footrest and Uncomplicated to clean and maintain
Baby High Chair Price
Baby Bather offered by Tiffy & Toffee starts from Rs. 3999. You can decide based on color. You can select the bather of your choice and opt to buy it from Amazon or Flipkart.
Baby High Chair Reviews
With the availability of Feeding chair on Amazon and Flipkart, here are some of the reviews given by Tiffy & Toffee Customers:
“This is what we hoped for abd exceeded expectations. Found lot of comments about difficulty in assembling but its a breeze. The material is sturdy, the buckles adjustable to hold the baby tight and the wheels are a plus to have. Loved the product. Those who mentioned its not foldable is absolutely wrong, you can fold it if space is a constraint, just remove the below belt and press the red hatches on side to fold it. The assembling is quite easy if you follow the manual. The push button locks are very convenient”
“Used for 3 months now ..
Very convenient and safe. I bought it for my 10 month old baby and ever since he’s having all his meals on this. I can even carry him out through my corridor. Highly recommended :)”
“I am using this for my baby since last 5 months. He loves his chair a lot. The best part of this chair is wheels. After every meal, I can easily take my baby for the hands washing. Can also be used as a stroller. Rest,great purchase. One should go for it.”
“It’s very nice cute sturdy high chair with complete protection. It’s luxurious high chair in adorable unbelievable price. Don’t think more, GO FOR IT….. ☺”
Features of the Baby High Chair
- Suitable for children 6-48 months of age
- Elevates your child to the optimal and correct seating position
- Detachable Food tray and Play tray
- Soft 5 point harness belt with shoulder and waist belt to hold the child in place in the baby dining chair
- Comfortable, cushioned seat that provides complete backrest
- Swivel wheels with locking mechanism
- Spacious storage basket to store baby’s essential items
- Easy and compact fold
- Soft footrest
- Uncomplicated to clean and maintain
Loose Parts of the High Chair
- Seat (1)
- Footrest (1)
- Mainframe (1)
- Front swivel wheels (2)
- Back swivel wheels with a locking mechanism (2)
- Screws (8)
- Clamps/ Clips (2)
- Detachable Food-tray with tube (1)
- Play Tray (1)
- Storage Basket (1)
Installation Guidelines of the Baby High Chair
Unfold the sturdy body frame. Secure the backrest tube by inserting the backrest frame tubes into the tubes of the body frame. Press to fit the bolts to secure the backrest tube with the tube of the chair.
Now attach the front and back wheel frame to the body frame by inserting the tube into the channels provided at the front and back, below the seat. Press until the bolts are in place. Please note that the front legs should be attached to the front wheels below the seat and attach the wider back wheels with the braking mechanism to the hind legs. Don’t forget to push the brakes on wheels while installing the High Chair.
Insert the Food tray tube into the two sockets provided on the sides of the chair. Press until the bolts are in place. Attach the clamps to secure the Food tray, and front rod together.
Fix the detachable Food tray and Play tray on the Food tray tube with 4 nut bolts. Then affix the food tray to the Food tray tube by locking the belt.
Attach the footrest on the Footrest tube with 4 nut bolts underneath it.
The spacious Storage basket has to be attached underneath the seat, by clasping the locks onto the front and back of the wheel tube.
Functional Guidelines for using the Baby Feeding Chair
- To remove the Food tray for cleaning or to use the Play tray underneath, simply detach the white Food Tray on top by sliding the same
- The High Chair can be used just as a chair by removing the Food Tray
Folding Guidelines for the Baby High Chair
- Remove the Food Tray
- Remove the Food Tray tube and the Footrest tube
- Loosen the front belt
- Remove Storage Basket
- Push the central lock’s red button, placed on either side of the seat
- Fold the High chair, holding the Food tray tube and backrest tube
Security Belt Guidelines for the Baby Feeding Chair
- Use the 5 point harness belt with shoulder and waist belt to hold the child in place
- Adjust the tightness as required
WARNING: Always secure your child with the security belt, when using the
high chair. Failure to do so can cause harm or serious injury to your child.
Do’s of using Baby High Chair
- Always use the safety belt
- Always use the brakes when High Chair is not in motion, especially while putting the infant in or out
- Perform maintenance checks on the High Chair regularly for loose screws, aging parts, or tattering materials
- Lubricate the moving parts
- Wash the fabric with a mild detergent and warm water
- Use as per instruction manual
Don’ts of using the Baby Feeding Chair
- Never leave the baby unattended on the High Chair
- Never allow your infant to stand on the High Chair
- Keep away from fire
- Do not exceed the specified weight limit (25 kg)
- Do not allow more than one infants to sit on the High Chair